1. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– Additionally when you contact us through the Site, we will collect information that you provide directly yourself, including your name, organization, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Contact Information.”
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Contact Information that we collect strictly to communicate with you.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us better understand the individuals and organizations that are interested in our company and service, and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about
page 1 / 3
how our visitors browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
3. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not share your personal Information with third parties unless we receive your explicit permission to do so.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site– you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
4. DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill obligations we might have with you (for example if you contact us through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to the United States.
page 2 / 3
6. DATA RETENTION
When you contact us through the Site, we will maintain your Contact Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
8. CONTACT US
If you would like to contact us concerning any matter relating to this Policy, you may do so via the contact form or send an email to email@example.com
page 3 / 3